Artemov Igor' Iosifovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, vice-rector for research and innovative activities, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Chufistov Evgeniy Alekseevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of transport machines, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lipov Aleksandr Viktorovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, head of sub-department of computer aided design of technological equipment, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Chufistov Oleg Evgen'evich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of machinebilding technology, Penza State Technological University (1a/11 Baydukova lane/Gagarina street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bol'shakov German Sergeevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of computer aided design of technological equipment, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Noskov Kirill Andreevich, Master’s degree student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Planetary-lantern transmissions have recently been increasinglyused due to their inherent high precision, rigidity, smoothness of work, overload capacity, and small friction losses. This is especially important for drives of mechatronic systems, CNC machines, industrial robots and is largely associated with an increase in the speed of operations, increased requirements for positioning accuracy, reduced energy costs, compactness, improved ergonomic characteristics. The quality of planetary-lantern transmissions is ensured at the stages of design and production, however, comprehensive studies of the properties of gears at the design stage and substantiation of the most effective technological ways to ensure it are not sufficient. The aim of the work is to create the foundations of a unified technology for ensuring the quality of planetary-lantern transmissions, including calculation, computer modeling and the development of control programs for the processing of the most complex parts.
Materials and methods. The basis of the calculation method is the theoretical studies of the authors and the developed mathematical models. Computer simulations were performed using SolidWorks software with Motion Analysis and Simulation applications. The processing technology is based on machines with Fanuc control systems using parametric programming in Macro B.
Results. The basics of design and technological quality assurance of planetarylantern transmissions were developed.
Conclusion. The proposed technology allows to create planetary-lantern transmissions with high quality.
1. Kudryavtsev V. N. Planetarnye peredachi [Planetary gears]. Moscow; Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, 1966, 308 p.
2. Sigov I. V. Vestnik mashinostroeniya [Bulletin of mechanical engineering]. 1960, no. 9, pp. 31–34.
3. Yudin V. A., Lobastov V. K. Teoriya peredach v mashinakh [The theory of gears in machinery]. Moscow: Nauka, 1971, pp. 83–95.
4. Kireev S. O. Teoreticheskie osnovy metodov analiza i sinteza planetarnykh mekhanizmov s vnetsentroidnym vnutrennim tsevochnym zatsepleniem: dis. d-ra tekhn. nauk [Theoretical foundations of analysis and synthesis of planetary mechanisms with eccentric internal corking: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Novocherkassk: Yuzhno-rus. gos. tekhn. univer., 2002, 441 p.
5. Fomin M. V. Planetarno-tsevochnye peredachi: ucheb. posobie [Planetary-lantern transmissions: tutorial]. Moscow: Izd-vo MGTU im. N. E. Baumana, 2009, 64 p.
6. Chirkin A. V., Ivanov A. S., Ermolaev M. M. Spravochnik. Inzhenernyy zhurnal s prilozheniem [Reference book. Engineering journal with supplement]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 29–34.
7. Borislavov B., Borisov I., Panchev V. Design of a Planetary-Cyclo-Drive Speed Reducer. Sweden: Linnaeus University, 2012, 90 p.
8. Kotel'nikov B. N. Nadezhnost' i dolgovechnost' uzlov i detaley PTM: sb. tr. [Reliability and durability of nodes and parts of lifting-and-shifting mechanisms: collected articles]. Moscow: VNIIPTMASh, 1967, iss. 7 (80), pp. 116–132.
9. Artemov I. I., Pasmarnov V. A. Problemy issledovaniya i proektirovaniya mashin: sb. st. IV MNTK [Issues of research and design of machines: proceedings of IV ISTC]. Penza: PDZ, 2008, pp. 111–114.
10. Artemov I. I. Proektirovanie tekhnologicheskikh mashin: sb. nauch. tr. MGTU «STANKIN» [Technological machinery design: proceedings of MSTU “STANKIN”]. Moscow, 1999, iss. 1, pp. 50–58.
11. Chufistov E. A., Rodikov A. V. Sovremennye tekhnologii v mashinostroenii: sb. st. XIII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Modern technologies in machine building: proceedings of XIII International scientific and practical conference]. Penza: PDZ, 2009, pp. 170–173.
12. Chufistov E. A., Chufistov O. E., Gurevich Yu. E. Materialy i tekhnologii XXII veka: sb. st. XIV MNTK [Materials and technologies of XXII century: proceedings of XIV ISTC]. Penza: PDZ, 2017, pp. 82–89.
13. Chufistov E. A., Chufistov O. E., Gurevich Yu. E. Problemy issledovaniya i proektirovaniya mashin. Novye khimicheskie tekhnologii, zashchitnye i spetsial'nye pokrytiya: pro-izvodstvo i primenenie: sb. st. Kh Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Issues of research and design of mashines. New chemical technologies, protective and special coatings: production and application: proceedings of X International scientific and technical conference]. Penza: PDZ, 2016, pp. 95–101.
14. Chufistov E. A., Chufistov O. E., Gurevich Yu. E., Kurmanov R. M. Materialy i tekhnologii XXI veka: sb. st. XIV Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Materials and technologies of XXI century: proceedings of XIV International scientific and technical conference]. Penza: PDZ, 2016, pp. 123–130.
15. Trilisskiy V. O., Golubovskiy V. V., Istomina Yu. V. Komp'yuternoe modelirovanie tekhnologicheskogo oborudovaniya: ucheb. posobie [Computer simulation of technological equipment: tutorial]. Penza: Inf.-izd. tsentr PGU, 2009, 124 p.
16. Noskov K. A., Lipov A. V., Bol'shakov G. S. Progressivnye tekhnologii v sovremennom mashinostroenii. Kompozitsionnye stroitel'nye materialy. Teoriya i praktika [Progressive technologies in modern machine building. Composite construction materials. Theory and practice]. Penza: PDZ, 2018, pp. 33–37.
17. Kuptsov V. R., Zarubin S. G., Zelenskiy A. A. Vestnik MGTU «Stankin» [Bulletin of MSTU “STANKIN”]. 2016, no. 3 (38), pp. 22–27.
18. Prodedovich Yu. V. Obespechenie tochnosti oborudovaniya dlya pretsizionnoy obrabotki tsikloidal'nykh profiley zubchatykh koles osobotochnykh planetarnotsevochnykh reduktorov: avtoref. dis. kand. tekhn. nauk: 05.03.01 [Ensuring the accuracy of equipment for precision machining of cycloidal profiles of gear wheels of highprecision planetary-lantern reducers: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Moscow: MGTU «STANKIN», 1995, 16 p.
19. Kirsanov G. N., Chufistov E. A. Mekhanicheskie peredachi: mezhvuz. sb. [Mechanical gears: interuniversity collected articles]. Gor'kiy: Gor'k. un-t, 1976, pp. 60–68.